03 October 2011

ゴールステートメント1

「goal statement」とにほんごでいいません。However, my goals for the first cycle of Pronunciation Exercises will be to attempt to improve both my overall rhythm in speaking Japanese (and sounding less like a がいじん) as well bettering my pronunciation of the お-line moras like よ. In the first shadowing exercise, I definitely screwed up both. Alas, I need to make this about food, and so my plan of action over the next month or so is as follows: watch (and shadow) as much anime as I can (namely, Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece) and since Naruto is constantly eating ramen and saying だってば, I should be better off in a few weeks. I also will attempt all of the shadowing exercises that are posted like 「なまむぎなまごめなまたまご」 although raw wheat, rice, and eggs don't sound particularly delicious to me. Finally, I'll attend a にほんごテーベル or go to office hours at least once a week to help speaking more fluidly. Oh, and I almost forgot... I'll be practicing with わたしのルームメート (perhaps while we eat!) じゃあね!

No comments:

Post a Comment