02 December 2011

ゴールステートメント3

Word pitch. Word pitch. Word pitch. I used the Nakama CDs that list the vocabulary to repeat over and over and over. I did converse with my roommate, but not as much as I would have liked as we were both quite busy over the past month. Still, I was able to watch some anime to practice shadowing a bit and go to a couple 日本語テーブル.

So, that brings me to the third goal statement: word pitch. word pitch. word pitch. I need to work on it still. Furthermore, as evidenced by my test, I need to work on listening. I will attempt to go often to さとう先生の office hours. Every chance I get. I will also refuse to cook food for my roommate unless he first speaks to me in Japanese. Regardless, I will converse more. With sensei, with roommate, with classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment